Keep yourself up to date on Walmart Savings Catcher!
A lot of us take advantage of the extra way to save at Walmart using Savings Catcher. No worries, the program is not ending but there will be some changes coming that you’ll want to familiarize yourself with to maximize your savings!
Starting February 1st, the Savings Catcher Program changes will include:
- Your rewards will automatically be transferred to a Savings Catcher eGift card each time they’re earned. No need to manually redeem your rewards.
- Your Savings Catcher eGift card will be automatically saved to your Walmart.com account for you, so you will no longer receive emails with your Savings Catcher eGift card bar code.
- The ability to transfer rewards to a Bluebird card will be discontinued.
- Walmart Pay will become the preferred way to spend your Savings Catcher rewards in-store. Additionally, you will continue to be able to spend your rewards on Walmart.com.
- You don’t have to immediately spend your rewards when they’re transferred to your eGift Card. You can choose to accumulate them as desired.